Are you ready to book your vacation with Experience Spain? Here is our step-by-step process so you know exactly what to expect:
We’d also love to learn a little bit more about you. What do you most enjoy doing/seeing while on holiday? What are your interests, passions, and hobbies? The more information you give us, the easier it is for us to prepare a top-notch itinerary and range of experiences perfect just for you!
2) First proposal. Based on what you’ve shared with us, we will put together an initial vacation proposal that we think would be ideal for you. You will receive your first customized itinerary within one week after you get in touch with us.
3) Edits & tweaks. Now it’s your turn to tell us what you think! We are 100% committed to seeing you on the vacation of your dreams. If you would like to change or add anything, we are all ears.
4) Initial payment. Once you are absolutely satisfied with the final proposal, we would first need a 50% deposit to begin confirming key services (i.e., booking hotel rooms, transportation, etc.)1. You can send your payment via a secure credit card transaction or bank transfer.
5) Confirmation. When all the services are confirmed, we will send your reservations as well as our insider tips to help you get the most out of your visit.
6) Final payment. The remaining balance on your trip will be charged two weeks ahead of your scheduled arrival date.
7) Welcome to Spain! ¡Bienvenido! Get ready for the experience of a lifetime. Our team will great you at the airport and transport you to the hotel where an introduction will take place. The tour will start the same or the following day (to give you a bit of time to get over the jet lag and get settled in) depending on your time of arrival. Throughout your stay in Spain, you can be assured that you will have access to the Experience Spain team 24/7. Anything you need, we are a phone call or an email away.
8) Share your journey with us. We’d love to hear all about your time with Experience Spain. Let us know how your trip went! Your feedback is important for us to continue delivering the best possible service to future travelers.
And don’t hesitate to send us postcards… or photos!
What to Expect
- In order to be able to maintain superb personal service while on tours, we only offer packages for smaller groups: minimum of 8 people to a maximum of 16 people. That way we ensure that you receive the type of attention and service that you deserve!
- We reserve the right to place smaller groups of individuals together if their travel dates coincide or there is a flexibility in their travel plans allowing us to do so.
- We strongly recommend you purchase your own valid travel insurance prior to booking with us.
1. This fee is non-refundable for any reason whatsoever; as a result, it is strongly recommended that private travel insurance is purchased.