Experience Spain collaborates with some of the country’s top Spanish language schools who can offer, specifically for Experience Spain’s clients, customized, short (or long) term Spanish courses as well as special discounts.
These schools offer over 25 different courses, and will therefore definitely be able to find the perfect option for every person. The courses best suited for those coming to Spain for a shorter period of time include:
- Individual Classes: they can be taken anytime between 9am and 10pm from Monday to Friday. They can take place in the school or in the learning environment the student prefers. Price in the school: 35€ per class / 30€ if 10 or more classes are booked (10 classes = 300€). Price out of the school: from 45€ per class (there can be a supplement depending on how far the location is from the school).
- Mini Groups: For groups of 2 or 3 people. Like the individuals, they can be held in or out of the school.
|Mini Group – 2 Students||Mini Group – 3 Students|
|Number of Classes||1||10 or More||1||10 or More|
|Price per Class||40€||35€||45€||40€|
|Supplement at home / in-company|
|In Metro Zone A||+15€||+15€||+15€||+15€|
*One class lasts 50 minutes
- Just the Afternoon Activities Program: It consists of 10 classes a week dedicated to learning more about the culture and customs of Spain and getting to know the city of madrid a little bit better. Price: 40€ a week.
The schools’ teaching team has been handpicked for their qualifications, skills and warm personalities, All instructors are native Spanish speakers, educated to at least degree level and with several years of experience in teaching Spanish to students of all ages, nationalities and levels. The teachers work as a team, share knowledge and benefit from the huge bank of internally developed learning materials and up-to-date publications. This ensures they select the most appropriate approach for each student or group, explaining even the most difficult grammar and language issues in a simple and memorable way. These courses integrate the development of all linguistic skills, bringing into the classroom situations that you are likely to encounter in your daily life and making the learning process, as well as your stay in Spain, that much more meaningful and authentic. Experience Spain can personally vouch for the quality of the courses and instructors given that its founder, Ralph Dzegniuk, attended one of these courses at the time of his arrival to Spain few years ago.
In addition to providing top-notch Spanish language instructors you would also benefit from the school’s:
- Timely, efficient and professional administrative support for bookings and enquiries, with extended office hours until 22:00 Spanish time;
- A variety of cost efficient payment methods, and
- Simple, clear, user friendly booking process
Please contact us to learn more about these trusted partner Spanish language teaching providers and we will be happy to furnish you with more information and/or introduce you to the school of your choice.